Traveling to China is not easy. The weather, transportation, food, and culture are very different for international tourists. If you get sick or hurt, if you need to cancel due to inclement weather, if your luggage is lost or stolen, if you miss the flight or train, or if you have to cancel the trip because of the pandemic, your insurance plan will be your remedy. When unforeseen occurs, you can rely upon travel insurance coverage to help make points right.
In the past years, we have seen the below occurrences:
1) A couple had to return home to Seattle because the wife slipped and got her hand and ankle hurt in a hotel the first night they arrived in China.
2) A mother and her 13-year old daughter from Nevada arrived in Beijing. The daughter got a strong allergy to air pollution, so they had to return home the next day.
3) A pregnant woman from Louisanna had to go to the hospital in Beijing immediately for an obstetric emergency in Beijing. She and her husband stayed in the hospital for 12 days.
4) A family of six had to return to Texas because his company requested the husband to return immediately due to a product recall.
5) A family was refused to enter China at the Beijing Airport because they were not aware they were required to have Chinese visas. They had to return to the U.S. immediately.
Fortunately, they got valuable travel coverages. Great Wall Adventure Club endorsed their claims by preparing their tour cost or proof of purchase.
Great Wall Adventure Club have partnered with the below two best insurance companies in the United States and China to offer you a travel insurance for a safe and hassle-free. Please click the links to learn more about their offers and make your choice.
AIG Travel Guard is highly recommended by Forbs, especially during the pandemic time. The plan covers trip cancellation, trip interruption, medical, lost luggage, passport replacement, and much more. Check the "Cancel for Any Reason," an upgrade for more coverage for the Olympic winter travel.
For only $19.99, the accidental travel mini-plan covers your travel anywhere in China. You can buy it for an excursion to the Great Wall or other short tours within Beijing. For a little more money, you can be covered from seven to 30 days of your travel inside China. The plans are offered by PICC, China's largest insurance company, an official partner of the Winter Olympics.